[horde] Horde SQL Sessions Breaks Kronolith

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Wed May 18 14:08:00 UTC 2011

This came up a few times I think..  I don't remember exactly how I solved it although I know I followed the steps in this ticket at some point..

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/9818

That said, I never had this issue - and I don't believe anyone else reporting it had this issue - by changing the session handler...

Simon