[horde] Kronolith events not visible after H4 upgrade

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Fri May 27 19:41:26 UTC 2011

I had a similar - if not exactly the same issue..

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.kronolith/5360

As Mike pointed out it's because of not having the same share backend (or indeed any share backend).  I *think* it's because I'd configured, but never used a share in H3, but hadn't configured one in H4.  I don't remember.  But my proposal in that thread worked for you me.  I assume you have many more users than I do and should test it before trying it.

Simon