[horde] Adding a second email address to Horde

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:55:27 UTC 2011

Not sure how to interpret what you are suggesting.  Probably due to my inexperience with this topic...

What I want to do is to configure horde or imp to be able to receive emails from a different email address.  I am not necessary looking to be able to send emails with that second email address.  You see I am using a gmail account to send and receive emails from my main identity but I also have a different email address for account receivables and I will never send emails with this address.  That is the second address I want to add to my setup.

Right now imp and horde for that matter uses gmail smtp and imap servers to send and receive emails.  I am not using sendmail or any other kind of MTA with horde.

Let me know what you think!

Sent from mobile device.