[horde] Adding a second email address to Horde

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue May 31 18:15:47 UTC 2011

Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

> Not sure how to interpret what you are suggesting.  Probably due to
> my inexperience with this topic...
>
> What I want to do is to configure horde or imp to be able to receive
> emails from a different email address.

So, you essentially want IMP to be able to access multiple email
accounts under a single Horde login. Right?

This is not currently possible. There are plans to add multiple
account support to IMP in the future. IMP4/Horde3 had support for
using "fetchmail" to pull email from another account into the email
account IMP was accessing, but that has been removed in IMP5, in
anticipation of true multi-account support.

--mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org