[horde] VFS questions (was: old horde_vfs entries - delete?)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Jun 6 14:15:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

following up older thread:

[...]
[...]

On 03.05.11 15:16, Jan Schneider wrote:
> All kind of data, linked attachments, contact attachments, user files etc.

Can I limit the size of data that users will store to VFS?

Can I prevent some kinds of data (e.g. linked attachments) to be stored
there (at least for longer than it's needed?)

For linked attachments, are they needed to be stored in database during mail
composition? Are they needed at all?

I found out that some of the data are MEGABYTES long and were really changed
some years ago.

Is there any way to configure what data are allowed to be stored in VFS and
for what time?