[horde] The Horde Newsletter again...

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Thu Jun 9 16:30:19 UTC 2011

Time flies and it is soon time for the next issue of the Horde
newsletter. Which reminds me to post the link to the last one in case
you missed it

   http://eepurl.com/d0AoX

You can subscribe to the monthly newsletter at

   http://bit.ly/iiXTf4

As Jan already mentioned in his blog
(http://www.janschneider.de/horde/jonah/stories/view.php?channel_id=5&story_id=336) he gave Radio Tux (http://www.radiotux.de) an interview on Horde 4. I just checked by roughly translating half of it to English that I should be able to include a transcript of it in the next newsletter. It delivers a very good overview on all things Horde
4.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--