[horde] Translation problems in admin module

Juan C. Blanco jcblanco at fi.upm.es
Fri Jun 10 10:54:34 UTC 2011

Hello, I'm playing arround with portal blocks, then I'm selecting which
blocks to view in the portal page in Administration -> Configuration ->
Horde -> Portal Blocks

In the Multiselect box for "$conf[portal][fixed_blocks] 	" the block
names from the Horde Application are translated fine but all other block
names from the other applications are not translates, by example,
working in spanish some elements of the list of bloks looks like this:

Horde: Hora actual
Correo: Folder summary
Agenda: Calendar summary

However, if I include the strings not translated in
horde/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/horde.po and generate the binary .mo file
the block names are translated fine.

Seems that the translation from the Administration pages only looks in
the horde gettext domain.

Regards
Juan C. Blanco
| Juan C. Blanco                                                 |
|  Centro de Calculo              |                              |
|  Facultad de Informatica U.P.M. |  E-mail: jcblanco at fi.upm.es  |
|  Campus de Montegancedo         |                              |
|  Boadilla del Monte             |  Tel.:    (+34) 91 336 7466  |
|  28660 MADRID (Spain)           |  Fax :    (+34) 91 336 6913  |