[horde] Major problem with Kronolith

Richard Heggs richard at ingenitor.net
Mon Jun 13 10:46:08 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'd like to revise my early statement about everything going well with
the upgrade. :(

I have a problem with Kronolith.  Two problems, in fact.

Problem #1: I can't add events to my calendar.  When I click on the
"add new event" widget, I get a small form with one field (no
opportunity to choose date and time, or anything else).  When I click
"save", I get the error "Cannot parse event description".

Problem #2: I can't see any of the events that were created before the
upgrade, either.  They are present in the kronolith_events table, but
not displayed on my calendar.

If I can't resolve this, I'm going to have to revert to Horde 3, which
I desperately don't want to do.  Any help will be very much appreciated!

Richard