[horde] Major problem with Kronolith

Richard Heggs richard at ingenitor.net
Mon Jun 13 14:29:07 UTC 2011

Thanks Mike.

I've had to revert to Horde3 for the time being, but I am going to set
up a separate environment on Wednesday (I hope), and go through the
whole migration again.  This time I'll test everything *myself* so
that I know it has been tested.

I'll make an exact note of the steps I take, and post it to the list.

(fwiw at this point, the old database is still using datatree for
kronolith events - I was going to migrate away from that once I was
satisfied that the upgrade had settled down.  Perhaps I should migrate
datatree before the upgrade.)

Richard