[horde] Feature Request - allow envelope-sender to equal envelop-to on reply.

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Tue Jun 14 20:53:44 UTC 2011

Because generally, I use this feature with shady sites/companies I'm not yet sure I want to entrust my email address to.

So for example, if I sign up to horde.org with user-horde at domain.com I want to be able to respond to emails addressed to user-horde at domain.com with that address to avoid revealing the real address.  user-horde at domain.com can then be blocked later if needs to be and I don't have to worry about them also having knowledge of user at domain.com with which to continue their now unwanted communications.

Simon