[horde] Horde Groupware 4

info at pcbase.eu info at pcbase.eu
Wed Jun 15 12:19:48 UTC 2011

 Solved it by adding a subdomain to my dns and configuring apache to
 listen on it. However I still keep getting an empty admin page. I
 checked the FAQ and my Horde Base_dir setting is correct, I also entered
 the right path when running the scripts. What can be wrong?  The apache
 error log says that js/hordetree.js is missing.