[horde] Feature Request - allow envelope-sender to equal envelop-to on reply.

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Wed Jun 15 17:22:47 UTC 2011

I'm afraid I have no idea of what you just said.  Or afraid to admit it anyway :)
And I'm afraid, I can't code much more than Hello World....

Aliases should still work..  I too have root aliased to my user, so if an email was addressed to root, it would arrive in my inbox, when responding horde uses my user as the envelope-from.  If you (I) didn't want to respond as the envelope-to, it would be simple to pull down the correct identity (i.e. user@)..  It's less work than creating an identity for user+foo@ and user+bar@ etc usw for the fringe case where you don't want to respond as the envelop-to (i.e. root@ - unless you get a lot of root mails! Do you?  I don't).

Simon