[horde] New menu item

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Thu Jun 16 15:55:15 UTC 2011

Two questions about adding an entry to menu.php (Horde 4.0.6/Imp
5.0.7) because of the differences to Horde 3.3.11/Imp 4.3.9. The new
menu entry has 'icon' =>'my.png' and 'url' =>'http://anothersite'.

1- Now, with Horde 4, do I have to create the directory "graphics"
under the directory of every colour scheme and put "my.png" there? Or
there is an alternative? (With Horde 3.3.11/Imp 4.3.9, used to be
imp/themes/graphics)

2- Clicking on the new menu entry results in different behaviour form
previous version, whatever 'target' is ('_blank' or '_top').
'http://anothersite' shows on the same window Horde was, used to open
a new window or tab. Hints?

Mauricio
Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
Edifício do Centro de Ciências da Saúde, Bloco G
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Cidade Universitária, Ilha do Fundão
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Brasil