[horde] Twitter / Google Safe Browsing API

Christopher Kunz chris at filoo.de
Sat Jun 18 17:00:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure which applications these questions pertain to, so I excuse
me for asking here.

1. I can't get the Twitter interface to run. I have obtained the
appropriate OAuth keys and secret, entered them in the API tab and tried
to authorize the app with one of my customer accounts. I entered my
Horde main URL as the callback URL in the twitter app. However, after
authorizing the app, the user Twitter configuration still shows "Could
not find authorization for Horde to interact with your Twitter account"
and the timeline block is empty.

2. What is the Google Safe Browsing API key used for?

Gruß,

--ck

--
Filoo GmbH
Christopher Kunz, Geschäftsführer

E-Mail: chris at filoo.de
Tel.: (+49) 0 52 48 / 1 89 84 -11
Fax: (+49) 0 52 48 / 1 89 84 -20

Please sign & encrypt mail wherever possible, my key:
C882 8ED1 7DD1 9011 C088 EA50 5CFA 2EEB 397A CAC1

Tilsiter Str. 1 33449
Langenberg

HRB4355, AG Gütersloh
Geschäftsführer: S.Grewing, J.Rehpöhler, C.Kunz

Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter: http://twitter.com/filoogmbh