[horde] Unable to completly upgrade

Thiemo Kellner, NHC Barhufpflege thiemo at gelassene-pferde.biz
Sun Jun 19 11:47:15 UTC 2011

Hi Jan,

thanks for the reply.

Actually, there is no such folder but why do I get the following then?

# pear install horde/content
horde/content is already installed and is the same as the released
version 1.0.0
install failed

Ok, I uninstalled the not installed horde/content successfully and
re-installed everything and now it works. Thx!

BTW:

I used `pear install -a -B horde/webmail-4.0.0` to install as without
the version it complained that there was no stable only beta even
though announced otherwise.

# pear install -a -B horde/webmail
Failed to download horde/webmail within preferred state "stable",
latest release is version 4.0.0, stability "beta", use
"channel://pear.horde.org/webmail-4.0.0" to install
install failed

However, I get a series of deprecation warnings:
WARNING: "pear/HTTP_Request" is deprecated in favor of "pear/HTTP_Request2"
WARNING: "pear/DB" is deprecated in favor of "pear/MDB2"
WARNING: "pear/Net_URL" is deprecated in favor of "pear/Net_URL2"
WARNING: "pear/HTTP_Request" is deprecated in favor of "pear/HTTP_Request2"

There does not seem to be anything to upgrade either.

# pear upgrade -a -B horde/webmail
Nothing to upgrade

Kind regards,

Thiemo

--
Auf Gelassene Pferde kann man bauen!
+49 (0)1578-772 37 37, Stützpunkt Deutschland, 79410 Badenweiler

----- Nachricht von jan at horde.org ---------