[horde] Feature Request - allow envelope-sender to equal envelop-to on reply.

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Wed Jun 22 12:35:22 UTC 2011

In principle, I agree with you.  In practise, this is something I (and I'm sure others) would find quite useful.

What about adding it to the bottom of the drop-down in the compose window?  It could be scrapped from the message source and added via JS?  Then it would be an option/feature of Horde?

I'd do it myself, but I can't code worth a lick.

Simon