[horde] horde 4 installation

redhat at techspace.nl redhat at techspace.nl
Sat Jun 25 12:12:38 UTC 2011

i.m used to download the tarbals witch i need configure the modules
and drop them in several servers i own.
This is a effective way for upgrading my horde modules.

Now i wanted to upgrade to horde4 is there a way to do the same
download tarbals configure them and dropping these in the web-server.
Without using the pear installation witch giving me a headache.
Tried to install thou pear no success.

and if so witch tarbals do i need.
I downloaded and opend a lot of them from
https://github.com/horde/horde/downloads cant seem to find witch i need.

just wand the horde group-ware (it was so easy in horde3 why change a
good thing).

hope some wone can help
greetings jasper

--
Dit bericht is gescanned op virussen en andere gevaarlijke
inhoud door DarkEagle scanners en lijkt schoon te zijn.