[horde] Horde and Turba questions.

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 15:22:49 UTC 2011

Hello,

OK, let's say I got a grasp on how LDAP works. All that
stuff with dc's ou's dn's rdns' etc.

Say, I have created a user (like "admin" or "manager" which
is the most common most of the times on the LDAP howto's arround
the web).

How exactly will I proceed and "populate" data for this users'
"space" on LDAP ?

Say, I have an outlook or thunderbird account with some 30 40
contact names and details (e-mail, fax number, mobile numbers,
skype numbers and so on).
How do I proceed to "migrate" that data from the standard tb
contacts list to the equivalent LDAP account ?

Can someone help ?

THank you kindly,

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
 - Vangelis