[horde] Horde / openSUSE / Packages[Was: Horde Tables Not Created]

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Tue Jul 12 15:18:34 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-11 at 16:43 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-07-08 at 09:17 +0200, Ralf Lang wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 20:49:38 schrieb Adam Tauno Williams:
> > > I've installed an instance of the latest Horde suite via PEAR on
> > > openSUSE 11.4.
> > Use the RPMs from server:php:applications instead.
> > In 12.1, these will be in the standard distribution repo.
> Interesting;  I'd like to do that.
> How rapidly are these packages updated?  I'll take a look at what impact
> it will have on performing custom modifications.

Perhaps this is a stupid question; but what is the suggested technique
for deploying applications installed from the repository?  [since the
files do not seem to install into any document root].  Does one deploy
with the DocumentRoot of /usr/share/php5/PEAR/www/horde/, copy the
files, link, etc...?  I've never before deployed a PHP application for a
package.