[horde] Adding a second email address to Horde

Manuel Schwab manuel.schwab at spreech.de
Wed Jul 13 21:59:50 UTC 2011

Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>
>> Not sure how to interpret what you are suggesting.  Probably due to
>> my inexperience with this topic...
>>
>> What I want to do is to configure horde or imp to be able to
>> receive emails from a different email address.
>
> So, you essentially want IMP to be able to access multiple email
> accounts under a single Horde login. Right?
>
> This is not currently possible. There are plans to add multiple
> account support to IMP in the future. IMP4/Horde3 had support for
> using "fetchmail" to pull email from another account into the email
> account IMP was accessing, but that has been removed in IMP5, in
> anticipation of true multi-account support.
>
> --mike
Is there any progress regarding the multi-account support?
I was suprised that the current version of Groupware Webmail Edition
4.0.1 do not support fetchmail because there is a clear statement on
the website:
Fetching of messages from external email accounts
http://www.horde.org/apps/webmail

Maybe you forgot to update the website.

Manuel