[horde] ActiveSync - Calendar issues

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Tue Jul 19 06:45:06 UTC 2011

Am 2011-07-19 08:39, schrieb Simon Wilson:
> OK, with contacts appearing to be working through ActiveSync, subject
> to me getting LDAP Turba working better with synced details (or giving
> up and going to mySQL), next step is Calendar.
>
> Issue 1:
>
> On my 2 x Exchange accounts, enabling Calendar on my iPhone or iPad to
> sync retrieves all existing appointments. In other words it does a
> full initial sync. Turning Calendar off deletes all the appointments
> from those calendars in iOS, turning it back on retrieves them all
> again. Kronolith / Horde / Activesync does not seem to do this.
> Enabling Calendar to sync on iOS connects it to Horde, but nothing
> downloads. This could however be related to Issue 2...
>
> Issue 2:
>
> Generating a new appointment on the iPad or iPhone pushes back into
> Horde / Kronolith fine, very quickly. Updating that appointment in
> iPad / iPhone works fine, updating nicely into Horde. But nothing is
> going the other way. Neither new appointments nor edits are
> replicating to the iOS devices.
>
> Seems the opposite of the issues I had with Contacts - they worked
> great from server to client but not the other way, Calendar is working
> fine client to server, but not the other way!
>
> I have the Kronolith "calendar to sync" pref setting set. I only have
> one calendar.
>
> Simon.
>
> --
> Simon Wilson
> M: 0400 12 11 16

I can nothing do to resolve that issue, but I want to mention that this is
the behaviour that I posted here some weeks ago.
(New appointments from the horde side are not published to the device)

And I have that issue since the last version of the horde/kronolith package.

(Then new "which calendar is to be synced" option is set in my preferences)

regards
Martin