[horde] Fwd: Fwd: Horde 4 Installation Problem - Already Installed?

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sun Jul 31 12:57:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

Am 31.07.2011 14:37, schrieb Vilius Šumskas:
> Sveiki,
>
> Sunday, July 31, 2011, 3:32:20 PM, you wrote:
>> I was able to install Horde4 now but at the end I got a segmentation fault.
>> However, I am in and it 'seems' that it all works.
>> I am very fearful because of the segmentation fault because when I have
>> it at the end of the install maybe it comes back and hits me when it
>> goes productive?
> Segmentation   fault   in  what?  php?  httpd? pecl? You should really
> copy/paste a real error message here instead of abstract description.

If I had any...

I did 'pear install -a horde/webmail' and it did install, this is the
last it showed up in the console window:

You should add "extension=pam.so" to php.ini
configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
You should add "extension=geoip.so" to php.ini
MDB2: Optional feature fbsql available (Frontbase SQL driver for MDB2)
MDB2: Optional feature ibase available (Interbase/Firebird driver for MDB2)
MDB2: Optional feature mysql available (MySQL driver for MDB2)
MDB2: Optional feature mysqli available (MySQLi driver for MDB2)
MDB2: Optional feature mssql available (MS SQL Server driver for MDB2)
MDB2: Optional feature oci8 available (Oracle driver for MDB2)
MDB2: Optional feature pgsql available (PostgreSQL driver for MDB2)
MDB2: Optional feature querysim available (Querysim driver for MDB2)
MDB2: Optional feature sqlite available (SQLite2 driver for MDB2)
MDB2: To install optional features use "pear install pear/MDB2#featurename"
configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
You should add "extension=lzf.so" to php.ini
configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
You should add "extension=pam.so" to php.ini
configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
You should add "extension=geoip.so" to php.ini
configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
You should add "extension=memcache.so" to php.ini
Speicherzugriffsfehler

Then I did 'webmail-install' which went OK and at the moment I am
looking in a very nice Horde4 GUI.

Andreas