[horde] Fwd: Fwd: Horde 4 Installation Problem - Already Installed?

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Sun Jul 31 18:06:07 UTC 2011

Sveiki,

Sunday, July 31, 2011, 3:57:24 PM, you wrote:

> Hi,

> Am 31.07.2011 14:37, schrieb Vilius Šumskas:
>> Sveiki,
>>
>> Sunday, July 31, 2011, 3:32:20 PM, you wrote:
>>> I was able to install Horde4 now but at the end I got a segmentation fault.
>>> However, I am in and it 'seems' that it all works.
>>> I am very fearful because of the segmentation fault because when I have
>>> it at the end of the install maybe it comes back and hits me when it
>>> goes productive?
>> Segmentation   fault   in  what?  php?  httpd? pecl? You should really
>> copy/paste a real error message here instead of abstract description.
>>
> If I had any...

> I did 'pear install -a horde/webmail' and it did install, this is the
> last it showed up in the console window:

> You should add "extension=pam.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=geoip.so" to php.ini
> MDB2: Optional feature fbsql available (Frontbase SQL driver for MDB2)
> MDB2: Optional feature ibase available (Interbase/Firebird driver for MDB2)
> MDB2: Optional feature mysql available (MySQL driver for MDB2)
> MDB2: Optional feature mysqli available (MySQLi driver for MDB2)
> MDB2: Optional feature mssql available (MS SQL Server driver for MDB2)
> MDB2: Optional feature oci8 available (Oracle driver for MDB2)
> MDB2: Optional feature pgsql available (PostgreSQL driver for MDB2)
> MDB2: Optional feature querysim available (Querysim driver for MDB2)
> MDB2: Optional feature sqlite available (SQLite2 driver for MDB2)
> MDB2: To install optional features use "pear install pear/MDB2#featurename"
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=lzf.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=pam.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=geoip.so" to php.ini
> configuration option "php_ini" is not set to php.ini location
> You should add "extension=memcache.so" to php.ini
> Speicherzugriffsfehler

> Then I did 'webmail-install' which went OK and at the moment I am
> looking in a very nice Horde4 GUI.

Segfault  probably came from one of the pecl modules. Generally you should be
fine,  unless you use modules which segfaulted on compilation (if this
is really a compilation segfault).

That's  why INSTALL docs advices to use pear -B switch during installation,
and  build  needed pecl  modules  only when  you really know that they are
needed manually.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius