[horde] Nokia e5/e6/e7 and horde testimonies ?

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Mon Aug 1 11:40:49 UTC 2011

On Monday 01 August 2011 12:35:29 Spyros Tsiolis wrote:
> Anyone has any experience with Horde and Nokia Smartphones ?
> Namely E5/E6/E7 ?

...only on E90 which worked for me on Horde3 (SyncML) - with the internal
SyncML as funambol (it seemed to me the native client works more stable for
me). Horde4 is under testing now.

btw:
Has anyone some experiences or recommendations of configs / helper apps for
Android Users (Android 2.2, 2.3 aso.)? Did not find anything about that within
the horde docs yet...

Is there any planning / project which want to build a Android connector to
Horde?

Cheers,

Niels.
--