[horde] horde webmail attachments on server?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 2 22:21:49 UTC 2011

Zitat von Jui Kian Tan <juikian16 at hotmail.com>:

> Hi all, I am new to horde and am still trying to figure out how the
> whole horde webmail works. I have been trying out the webmail for a
> few weeks and I found that some of the attachment files I uploaded
> can still be found on the server in
> /home/e-smith/files/users/admin/home/ Is there a possibility that
> after I have deleted/purge my emails but the attachments in the
> email are still kept in the server? or is there some other ways that
> might result in this behavior? Thanks in advance!!!

This is probably from attachment uploads when composing messages, that
have been sent though. It's a really strange place for such data
though. If that's supposed the server's temporary directory, there
should be some cleanup cronjob. If not, then I have no idea what the
attachment data has to do in there.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/