[horde] horde webmail attachments on server‏

Jui Kian Tan juikian16 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:35:46 UTC 2011

Hi all, I am new to horde and am still trying to figure out how the whole horde webmail works. I have been trying out the webmail for a few weeks and I found that some of the attachment files I uploaded can still be found on the server in /home/e-smith/files/users/admin/home/ Is there a possibility that after I have deleted/purge my emails but the attachments in the email are still kept in the server? or is there some other ways that might result in this behavior? Thanks in advance!!!
Best Regards,
Jui Kian