[horde] Picture in address book entry is not showing.

Carl Friis-Hansen carl.friis-hansen at carl-fh.com
Thu Aug 18 13:27:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am using horde 1.2.9.cp2 and have a problem adding picture to an
address book entry.

When editing the address book entry, the upload of a small jpeg
appears to take place, but width and height is not shown and only a
missing picture icon is shown.

Is there a log somewhere to investigate what is wrong?

I am running Horde Email on a Cent-OS server with cPanel and using
Chromium/Linux on the client site.

Carl
--
                             Carl Friis-Hansen