[horde] Horde3 not displaying in local iceweasel

Phil Reynolds phil-horde at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sat Aug 20 09:26:19 UTC 2011

I am currently unable to get my local horde3 framework to display on
the local machine if I use iceweasel.

It will work quite happily in iceweasel on other systems such as my
laptop. It will work quite happily in other browsers on the local
machine.

In iceweasel on the local machine, the "main" page appears to be blank
(no source), but if I view the source of the main blank frame, I get
this:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01

I have tried clearing cache, history and cookies (much to my dismay),
which has usually restored it in the past. However, this does not now
work.

What can I do to make it work again? What should I actually do when
this happens?

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-horde at tinsleyviaduct.com