[horde] Horde4: How to create the database

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Aug 26 16:57:29 UTC 2011

Zitat von Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl>:

>>> Thanks for your help!
>>>
>>> I have searched for horde-db-migrate and found it in
>>> /var/www/horde/pear/ But when I execute it, it gives only errors:
>>> ----------
>>> pvdv at machine2:/var/www/horde$ pear/horde-db-migrate
>>> PHP Warning:  set_exception_handler() expects the argument
>>> (Horde::fatal) to be a valid callback in /var/www/horde/lib/core.php on
>>> line 52
>>> PHP Warning:  set_error_handler() expects the argument
>>> (Horde::errorHandler) to be a valid callback in
>>> /var/www/horde/lib/core.php on line 55
>>> PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Horde_Registry_Application' not found in
>>> /var/www/horde/lib/Application.php on line 21
>>
>> Your horde is not in the include_path under PHP CLI.
>
> I've tried to add an include_path for Horde in PHP CLI, but I did not
> succeed. I would prefer not to change the global php.ini file.

You installed Horde with a separate PEAR but you don't tell PHP to use
it. Use should really use the global PEAR installation unless you have
a very good reason not to do so, know what your are doing and why, and
accept the fact that installation and upgrading is *not* plain forward.
That being said, see the installation docs how to call scripts while
using a separate PEAR.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/