[horde] [imp] default reply behavior in dimp/imp

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Tue Sep 6 09:05:30 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, 6. September 2011, 10:20:10 schrieb Reindl Harald:
> Am 06.09.2011 09:53, schrieb Michael M Slusarz:
> > And this is a fantastic feature of IMP.  One button = less confusion for
> > the users when they want to reply.  So IMP is better than mailers that
> > have more than 1 button.
>
> why does the whole world think it is better to hide options
> from users and think anybody is confused if he can select
> between "reply to sender" or "reply to sender and all others"

It's not hidden at all - it's an advanced feature of the reply button and it's
right beside the reply button in the advanced features dropdown. The only
thing that seems to missing there is having the default in the dropdown too.

> jesus christ you can never know automatically what i want

Well, I fail to be any better manually in this case.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH