[horde] 4.0.9 install problem

Alexandru Constantinescu aldavx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:38:39 UTC 2011

Hi

I just install horde 4.0.9 with pear in a separate folder.
I have create a new pear config and everithing is installed with that
config.
I have modify the .htaccess file and add

php_value include_path /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mhorde/pear/php
SetEnv PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mhorde

horde-db-migrate show:

./horde-db-migrate -c /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mhorde
[  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
[  INFO  ] Current imp schema version: 2
[  INFO  ] Ending imp schema version: 2
[  INFO  ] Current ingo schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Ending ingo schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Current turba schema version: 6
[  INFO  ] Ending turba schema version: 6
[  INFO  ] Current kronolith schema version: 19
[  INFO  ] Ending kronolith schema version: 19
[  INFO  ] Current nag schema version: 8
[  INFO  ] Ending nag schema version: 8
[  INFO  ] Current mnemo schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Ending mnemo schema version: 5
[  INFO  ] Current content schema version: 2
[  INFO  ] Ending content schema version: 2

But login.php give me:
A fatal error has occurred
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
'mhorde.horde_perms' doesn't exist
Details have been logged for the administrator.

In mhorde database there is no horde_* tables.
I read some older posts and some guys said something about
PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR but I check and is set

PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR	/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mhorde (output of phpinfo)

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

Alex