[horde] Activesync not working

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 01:34:39 UTC 2011

Hello,

   My Activesync is still not working.  Actually its getting worst. Just
upgraded to the latest horde framework with

   "pear upgrade -a -B- c horde" and NO errors whatsoever.  Reconfigured the
config files and updated the DB schemas.

   Symptoms:

   Multiple (up to 30+) copies of the same event in Kronolith with exact
same properties while there is only one on the iphone;
   Most items of my calendar (NOT ALL OF THEM) are being duplicated;
   Copies of the same event on the WRONG days;
   Some events have wrong hours;
   ALL events of the last 3 to 4 months have not been deleted/modified in
Kronolith while they were on the iphone;
   SOME events of the future have not been deleted/modified in Kronolith
while they were on the iphone;

   A few months ago, I've mailed this mail-list to inform that I had
*severe* problems with activesync, and basically since then, I tried to
completely avoid Kronolith because every time I do something with it and it
sync to my iphone, everything gets screwed up.  I must say that contacts
are working perfectly, which makes me believe that the problem is
kronolith.

   Today I decided to sync clean by deleting the exchange account on the
iphone and resync'ing everything.

   3 questions:

   1-Whats going on?
   2-How do I delete several events at the same time?
   3-How do I export the calendar? The Import/Export menu entry is supposed
to be there but unless I am becoming blind, I cant see it...

   When I successfully export my calendar I will try to re-sync with my
iphone and send the AS log to this maillist.

   Thanks to all.