[horde] Activesync not working

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:38:08 UTC 2011

> .... truncated because of Horde bug sending long emails...
>   >
>   >
>   > Thanks for the log. Nothing seems to be wrong at the protocol level.
>   > I notice the uids of the entries seem to suggest that these entries
>   > originated from a KDE calendar app. It's possible something was
>   > messed up with the calendar data on import into Horde. Have you tried
>   > creating a new calendar like I suggested? I would try a new calendar
>   > with just a few of your entries added via Kronolith, i.e., not
>   > imported. See if the error(s) still occur or not. If they do not
>   > occur, it's likely a data corruption issue from the KDE data.
>   >
>   > You could also send me the (Kronolith) .ics export of your data and I
>   > can see if I can reproduce your issues with your current data.
>   >
>   > --
>   > mike
Might be a stupid question, and probably the option is right in front of
me but basically how do I sync ONLY a specific calendar with AS?  I
created a dummy calendar and created events in it, but before continue
with AS, I'd like to sync only this calendar, not the main one so I dont
screw it up....

Louis-Philippe Allard