[horde] Help for horde 4 installation

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Thu Sep 8 15:01:47 UTC 2011

> Hi, Ralf,
>
> Thank you so much, that I get horde 4 working. I also installed imp 5.
>
> If the mailbox has less emails, imp 5 runs good. But I have one user who has
> more than 2000 emails in the inbox. IMP 5 takes forever to load the emails
> (never finish). It behaves different from imp 4, which will load the first page
> only. How to configure imp5 behaving the same as imp4 regarding to this
> issue?

Is this on traditional view or dynamic view? I have a mailbox with more than 15000 emails which works fine. If this is only on the dynamic view - does this issue happens on all browsers or only on particular one? Which IMAP/POP3 server you are using? Please follow debugging instructions for dynamic view in INSTALL docs. Also check the logs and make sure you've read troubleshooting section on Horde/IMP FAQ.

 > Also, ansel.git seems not showing on the left frame, because website menu
> did not show.

What happens if you access ansel directly  by typing URL in the address bar?

--
  Vilius