[horde] Unable to sync contacts with Kolab

contact at xavierclaude.be contact at xavierclaude.be
Thu Sep 8 22:14:39 UTC 2011

          Hello everybody,

     I originatly send this mail to the turba mailing list but I
haven't got any answers. I'll hope I've got more here.

     I've set up a Horde server to access to my mails and calendar
everywhere. I've got no problem to get the mail or the calendar but I
can't get the contacts from the Kolab server. When I want to add a
contact in the address book:

Sep 06 00:06:01 HORDE [error] [turba] NO, Mailbox does not exist [pid
12247 on line 84 of "/usr/share/horde3/turba/lib/Forms/AddContact.php"]

      I haven't got any error in the log when I clic on the address
book but I still can't access it. I should have miss something in the
configuration but I can't see what.

      I use the 2.3.4 version for turba and 3.3.8 for Horde. I've
installed it from the Debian packages.

      Thank you for your help.

Xavier Claude