[horde] Sending long emails fails every time

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:23:04 UTC 2011

>> Zitat von Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>   >
>   >>>
>   >>
>   >> Further directions to debug this would be appreciated.
>   >> Thanks!
>   >
>   > $conf['mailer']['params']['debug'] = true;
>   >
>   > Test with the traditional view.
>   >
>   > Jan.
>   >
Jan,  attached is the horde log that was generated for an email sent via
the dynamic interface,  It failed.  I hope the log will help you
pinpointthe problem.  I also tried as you suggested to send from the
traditional interface, and it worked.

Somehow it seems to be related to the interface protocol...  I noticed the
red popup changes from time to time, with errors such as

"Failed to communicate with the server"
"The connection with the server has been lost"
"An error occured when communicating with the server"...

Please let me know if I can do more.

Louis-Philippe