[horde] Installing horde4 on debian / kolab

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Thu Sep 15 12:54:59 UTC 2011

Hi all again,

I'd like to dedicate the next days to get horde4 + kolab running on my new
box.
However I'm still missing some packages that are referenced but not included
in
deb   http://files.pardus.de/      horde4-debian-20110617/all/
See apt complaining:
root at havanna:/var/www/groupware# apt-get install php-horde-kolab-*
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'php-horde-kolab-session' for regex 'php-horde-kolab-*'
Note, selecting 'php-horde-kolab-server' for regex 'php-horde-kolab-*'
Note, selecting 'php-horde-kolab-storage' for regex 'php-horde-kolab-*'
Note, selecting 'php-horde-kolab-format' for regex 'php-horde-kolab-*'
or been moved out of Incoming.

 php-horde-kolab-format : Depends: php5-dom but it is not installable
                          Recommends: php-horde-test (>= 1.0.0) but it is not
going to be installed
                          Recommends: php-horde-test (< 2.0.0) but it is not
going to be installed
                          Recommends: php5-mbstring but it is not installable
 php-horde-kolab-server : Depends: php5-hash but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

Any Idea where to get those?
Or are there updated packages I need to use?
I'm happy to use sources as well, If that's better.
Just point me somewhere please ;)

regards
Alex

--
Visit ModuleWorks at:
LIGNA 2011 - 30.05 - 3.06 - Hannover, Hall 16, Booth A12

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)175/5830772

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.