[horde] Activesync not working

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Sep 15 14:47:20 UTC 2011

Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

> On 2011-09-15, at 9:31 AM, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>

>> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

>>> Well I managed to manually recreate every single entries in a
>>> brand new calendar and selected it as default for activesync and
>>> also as default for kronolith.  So far syncing is flawless so i am
>>> leaning toward some data corruption when importing from kde like
>>> Mike Rubinsky suggested...
>>
>> Glad to hear it's working for you now.
>>

>>> Now I have my calendar and the old junk calendar that I can't
>>> figure how to remove... The arrow next to the tag on the left
>>> opens a window for the calendar properties but delete is not
>>> there...
>>
>> It *should* be there. Delete button should be right next to "Save"
>> on the lower left of the property window.
>>
>> --
>> mike
>>
>> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
>> mrubinsk at horde.org
>>
>> --
>
> Yeah so far so good for the sync but I swear the delete button isn't
> there... Only save and cancel...

Are you sure the user you are logged in as is the owner of the
calendar you are trying to delete? If so, it sounds like maybe
something got screwed up with the share during your testing/debugging.
If this is the case, you can always manually delete the calendar from
the the kronolith share tables and the calendar's events from
kronolith_events.

mrubinsk at horde.org