[horde] Activesync not working

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:59:42 UTC 2011

>> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>   >
>   >> On 2011-09-15, at 9:31 AM, Michael J Rubinsky
> <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>   >>
>   >>>
>   >>> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>   >>>
>   >>>> On 2011-09-14, at 10:40 PM, Craig White
> <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
>   >>>>
>   >>>>> On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 20:16 -0400, Louis-Philippe Allard wrote:
>   >>>>>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>   >>>>>>>> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>   >>>>>>>>
>   >>>>>>>>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>   >>>>>>>>>>> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>   >>>>>>>>>>>
>   >>>>>>>>>>>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello,
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Activesync is still not working.  Actually
> its getting
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>> worst. Just
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> upgraded to the latest horde framework with
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "pear upgrade -a -B- c horde" and NO errors whatsoever.
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>> ....
>   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>   >>>>>>>> ...
>   >>>>>> OK I've managed to "export" all events to a spreadsheet file....
>   >>>>>> How do I
>   >>>>>> delete the current default calendarand restart fresh?
>   >>>>> ----
>   >>>>> not speaking from any specific experience here but I would
> suspect that:
>   >>>>>
>   >>>>> 1 - spreadsheet will alter the 'date' columns and ultimately
> lead to an
>   >>>>> invalid ics/caldav file. If you want to view the records, a
> spreadsheet
>   >>>>> is ok though.
>   >>>>>
>   >>>>> 2 - You don't want to delete a whole calendar... just all
> the events of
>   >>>>> a calendar (table kronolith_events) and only those with a
> specific id of
>   >>>>> your calendar. I would probably further recommend that you actually
>   >>>>> create an artificial user and import the calendar to that
> other user for
>   >>>>> testing but hey, it's your party.
>   >>>>>
>   >>>>> Craig
>   >>>>>
>   >>>>>
> [...]
The user I am logged in is the only user (except admin) that I have on
this install.  The calendar I wish to delete was auto created when I
logged in for the 1st time in Horde, but I cant remember if it was created
under admin or my user account.  I believe its the latter because it bears
the name of my username...  I just double checked: no delete button there!

Links:
------
[1] http://www.horde.org