[horde] Installing horde4 on debian / kolab

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Thu Sep 15 15:10:55 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag 15 September 2011, 16:59:14 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> I'm sorry to say that Horde 4 for the Kolab server has not really been
> released yet. Of course a lot of the elements are there and I can use
> it already but I wouldn't consider it stable enough for general use.
> Can you wait two more weeks until I start releasing the
> "kolab-webmail" package on pear.horde.org? The stuff on
> files.pardus.de is Debian packaging and meant to be used with the SQL
> backend.

Sure, thanks for the Information. I'll got to horde3 than first and play on
the old box.

regards
Alex

--
Visit ModuleWorks at:
LIGNA 2011 - 30.05 - 3.06 - Hannover, Hall 16, Booth A12

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)175/5830772

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.