[horde] Migration issues - database

Carlos Cristóbal Sabroe Yde cris at uti.unrc.edu.ar
Fri Sep 16 16:27:57 UTC 2011

Hi, I've made a fresh install of Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4. I have
Horde GWE 1.2.9 running on another server. I'm using several IMAP servers so
the users select the server to which they want to login.

I tried to migrate the database part only (mysql) to the new install.
Apparently everything goes well except for one thing I notice: on the new
version every information is identified by the user without including it's
domain (contacts, preferences, etc.). I need to teel horde to use the full
user id (user at domain) in the db so I can recover the previous info. Can
anybody tell me where to look to change this?

Thanks
--

.Cris.