[horde] Contacts Trouble with IE in Windows 7

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 17:01:27 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Have you had any reports of individuals losing their contacts if they are using IE in Windows 7?

I have a customer that - every now and then - will lose all of their contacts.  I login to their account and all of their contacts show up without a problem.

Once the user clears their cache & cookies, the problem is resolved and they can then see their contacts again.  So far I've only had it reported with IE in Windows 7.

Thank you!

Brian S.
BsnTech Networks