[horde] FW: [sync] Activesync Errors

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Mon Oct 3 21:26:22 UTC 2011

Log sent to you directly...

> > But if you tell me what part you want, I can send that.  It seems
> I'm
> > still getting the invalid addressbook error..
>
> Look in your prefs datastore and find the value for turba's
> "sync_books" and the "default_dir" prefs.

Okay - this might be the interesting bit.  I searched for those terms.

Default_dir turns up here:
pref_uid 			pref_scope 	pref_name 		pref_value
simon at mydomain.net 	turba 	default_dir 	b3790d4757f941chopped

sync_books turns up here:
pref_uid 			pref_scope 	pref_name 		pref_value
simon at mydomain.net 	turba 	sync_books 	a:1:{i:0;s:32:"b3790d4757f941chopped";}

b3790d4757f941chopped turns up in these tables:
1 match(es) inside table horde_datatree
5007 match(es) inside table horde_histories
2 match(es) inside table horde_prefs

(Can I delete the horde_datatree tables now that H4 doesn't use Datatreee)?

But turba_sharesng has a different sharename for my address book (PUXoNFyZnp9Ochopped)..  Can this be the reason?

Simon