[horde] FW: [sync] Activesync Errors

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Oct 5 18:27:51 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com>:

> [...]

The log indicates the address book sync fails because it can't find
the requested address book.

>> > But if you tell me what part you want, I can send that.  It seems
>> I'm
>> > still getting the invalid addressbook error..
>>
>> Look in your prefs datastore and find the value for turba's
>> "sync_books" and the "default_dir" prefs.
>
> Okay - this might be the interesting bit.  I searched for those terms.
>
> Default_dir turns up here:
> pref_uid 			pref_scope 	pref_name 		pref_value
> simon at mydomain.net 	turba 	default_dir 	b3790d4757f941chopped
>
> sync_books turns up here:
> pref_uid 			pref_scope 	pref_name 		pref_value
> simon at mydomain.net 	turba 	sync_books
> 	a:1:{i:0;s:32:"b3790d4757f941chopped";}
>
> b3790d4757f941chopped turns up in these tables:
> 1 match(es) inside table horde_datatree
> 5007 match(es) inside table horde_histories
> 2 match(es) inside table horde_prefs
>
> (Can I delete the horde_datatree tables now that H4 doesn't use Datatreee)?
>
> But turba_sharesng has a different sharename for my address book
> (PUXoNFyZnp9Ochopped)..  Can this be the reason?

No idea why your prefs are pointing to entries in your DT table. Try
revisiting, and resetting your prefs (like I think I suggested
before). If your prefs are *still* set to these incorrect values then
either you are hard coding and locking them in your prefs.php file, or
something else is seriously broken with your install.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org