[horde] Horde and Quotas

Chris cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Tue Oct 4 00:05:03 UTC 2011

> This is located in the source code itself
> (horde/lib/Block/Account/Localhost.php).  Not really sure where a good
> place to put this is - it's not something that should be visible to a
> user, but this doesn't belong in horde/docs/INSTALL either.
>
> michael

I see what you mean about location for that information... Not sure.
Maybe on the wiki?

Anyway, I have "modified" my quota so that the apache2 user has full
acess to execute it.  On the command line, it yields output that looks
like:

      Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota
limit   grace
       /dev/sda3    2704  1000000 1024000             132       0       0

Now, it said that the output wraps to two lines, change the grep path
to /usr/bin/grep -A1 (assuming /usr/bin is where your grep is located,
which mine is).

I have set the grep_path to '/usr/bin/grep' and '/usr/bin/grep -A1',
and neither work.  The portal block  still only shows the user, his
homedir and his shell.

What am I missing?

Thanks again,

-Chris