[horde] Upgrading to 4 from Groupware 1.2.9

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 17:07:06 UTC 2011

________________________________
From: Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com>
To: horde at lists.horde.org
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [horde] Upgrading to 4 from Groupware 1.2.9

Well, hopefully you'll be reinstalling it PDQ, so it shouldn't be an issue.

What is now the output of
    pear list-files horde/horde

And what is the output of
    pear install horde/horde_role
    pear run-scripts horde/horde_role

Simon

---

Really appreciate all of your help Simon.  I'm still determined to try and get Horde4 setup - no reason to stay back and use old software.

sudo pear list-files horde/horde
`horde/horde' not installed

sudo pear install horde/horde_role
downloading Horde_Role-1.0.0.tgz ...
Starting to download Horde_Role-1.0.0.tgz (2,304 bytes)
....done: 2,304 bytes
install ok: channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Role-1.0.0
horde/Horde_Role has post-install scripts:
/usr/share/php/PEAR/Installer/Role/Horde/Role.php
Horde_Role: Use "pear run-scripts horde/Horde_Role" to finish setup.
DO NOT RUN SCRIPTS FROM UNTRUSTED SOURCES

sudo pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
Including external post-installation script "/usr/share/php/PEAR/Installer/Role/Horde/Role.php" - any errors are in this script
Inclusion succeeded
running post-install script "Horde_Role_postinstall->init()"
init succeeded
Filesystem location for the base Horde application : /home/bsntech-com/www/webmail1
Could not save horde_dir configuration value to PEAR config.
Install scripts complete