[horde] Upgrading to 4 from Groupware 1.2.9

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 21:31:00 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

Output:

Installed Files For horde/horde_autoloader
Type Install Path
php  /root/pear/php/Horde/Autoloader/ClassPathMapper/Application.php
php  /root/pear/php/Horde/Autoloader/ClassPathMapper/Default.php
php  /root/pear/php/Horde/Autoloader/ClassPathMapper/Prefix.php
php  /root/pear/php/Horde/Autoloader/ClassPathMapper.php
php  /root/pear/php/Horde/Autoloader/Default.php
php  /root/pear/php/Horde/Autoloader.php
test /root/pear/tests/Horde_Autoloader/Horde/Autoloader/ClassPathMapper/ApplicationTest.php
test /root/pear/tests/Horde_Autoloader/Horde/Autoloader/ClassPathMapper/DefaultTest.php
test /root/pear/tests/Horde_Autoloader/Horde/Autoloader/ClassPathMapper/PrefixTest.php
test /root/pear/tests/Horde_Autoloader/Horde/Autoloader/AllTests.php
test /root/pear/tests/Horde_Autoloader/Horde/Autoloader/AutoloaderTest.php

This is very strange to me... because it shows they are in the /root folder - which of course, the web user/php user will not have access to.  Either way, the /home/bsntech-com/www/webmail1/lib directory does exist and have data in there.. as does the system version of pear at /usr/share/php.

And yes - all of those files do physically exist in that folder.  Is there something else that should be set somewhere in the configuration - because these files should have been installed in the /root directory.  A whole /php directory was made in /root and it has a ton of stuff in it.

Brian S.