[horde] Upgrading to 4 from Groupware 1.2.9

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 23:35:53 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

All is installed and configured.  The database transition went flawlessly and nothing was changed in the tables that I made modifications to - nor the new tables that I made in the same database.  I cannot thank everyone enough for the help during this install process.

One other question I'd like to ask, however.  There was a "vacation" system that allowed for out-of-office replies that doesn't appear to be available with Horde 4.  If I just copy over the 'vacation' folder from my previous install, will that cause any kind of harm/configuration issues?  And - does anyone know if there is a replacement for the vacation system or when one may be available for Horde 4?

Brian S.