[horde] demo.horde.org got updated

Jigar jigar at lunarsoftwares.com
Tue Oct 18 07:30:29 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have some error in setting up time zone in global setting afrer selecting the time zone to asia/calcutta the mail incoming shows the time it is received 4.30 hrs before the client had sent it under date& time.So in some cases where date & time is crucial then it may become serious for the software user. I had clients who are facing this problem  & so then want to move the server to other providers. Do you have any idea how it can be solved. IF you do not have any solution the kindly let me know how to list this error under the horde list to get the solution.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Regards

Jigar Shah