[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail - Calendar and Todo changes are not saved with Lightning

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Fri Oct 21 09:05:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

recently I started to investigate and use the calendar and to do list
functions in 'Horde Groupware Webmail Edition' 1.2.9 (our recent
installation) some more.

I use Thunderbird (Mac OS X 7.0.1) and lightning (1.0b7) as client to
subscribe to my calendar and to do list.

Today I noticed, that the reminder/alarm for dates is removed and I
can't set it from Thunderbird. Changing the status of an To Do is also
reset after some minutes.

Changing the description, adding notes cahnging the time etc works.

What could be the problem? What may I check?

Thanks for any suggestion or pointing me to soem docs I did not find yet.

	Best regards . Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: